Teaching Opportunities in China
A teaching placement program you can trust!
BWBMart collaborates with a leading force in revolutionizing education for Chinese children by leveraging the expertise of exceptional English educators worldwide. Our partner, established in 2007 in Hangzhou, China, operates with over 100 staff members across 5 campuses, catering to a student body exceeding 2000. Endorsed by the Chinese government, it holds certification to provide English education for children and recruit foreign teachers across China’s dynamic landscape.
Recognized as one of the premier entities sanctioned by the Chinese government’s SAFEA (State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs P.R. China), Our partner has adeptly facilitated the placement of numerous foreign educators, surpassing hundreds in count. Their placements encompass diverse educational settings, spanning kindergartens, public primary and high schools, as well as colleges and universities throughout China.
BWBMart is an emerging study, teach, and work abroad service provider.
Aligned with a government-backed initiative aimed at fortifying China’s global connections through educational exchange, this program stands as a fully funded opportunity devoid of supplementary fees or clandestine tactics.
Our partner directly employs over 200 foreign teachers in China. They manage all aspects of employment, including work permits, seamless transitions, and the daily welfare of these educators. Our partner stands as a steadfast partner dedicated to shaping a brighter future for both the global community and the children they educate.
12-month paid placement teaching English or subject teacher in China with an approved public school (with the option to stay longer)
Salaries range from $1800 to $2500 per month (Before Tax). Higher salaries available for additional hours.
Accommodation is included with option of off-campus accommodation.
4-6 weeks winter vacation in January + 2-month summer break
Return Flights to China
Daily Food Vouchers
Free TEFL Course
Guidance and Support throughout the entire program
Arrival orientation course
Assistance with required documents
Welcome Pack including a China guide
Opportunity for other job placements at a discount in Asia with BWBMart
How it works
In order to be eligible for this opportunity to teach English in China, you must meet all of the following requirements:
- Citizens of UK/Australia/New Zealand/South Africa/USA/Canada/Ireland
- Fluent – Native or Caucasian Non – Native
- Clean Criminal Record
- 22 – 55 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree or above (any subject)
- Teaching certificate (TEFL/TESOL, etc.) or be willing to study for a free TEFL certificate
Get in touch
We would love to tell you more about this opportunity and answer any questions or concerns you might have, simply fill in the form below and we will be in touch.
- Once you’re happy to go ahead with the program, EE will continue the application process with you and be there to support you every step of the way
- This process will consist of:
- Helping you to enrol and complete the TEFL course
- Guiding you through the Visa applicaton
- Arranging interviews with the schools
- BWBMart and partners will be available to answer any questions you may have throughout the whole process as you start your journey to teach English in China.
Arrive in China
- You’ll be welcomed to China by our partner’s representative at the airport who would help you settle in. You’ll have 2 weeks of English teacher training to help prepare you for your new adventure!
- Once your training has been completed, you will be sent to your school. An employee of the school will help you get settled into your new accommodation, introduce you to the other foreign teachers and answer any questions you might have.
- Teach in China placements are 1 academic year (10 months) but you have the option to extend your stay longer if you’re not ready to leave!
Reasons to teach in China
Earn a Competitive Graduate Salary
Jumpstart your Career
Build your Global Network
Expand your Cultural Fluency
Travel China and Explore Asia
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get a teaching job in China?
If you are looking for a job to teach English abroad, China will be a great choice. Chinese culture is unique and fascinating; it will be a great experience to work in China. Owing to the rapid economic development, the demand for English learning in China has grown significantly in recent years. This provides a great opportunity for English speakers to easily find competitive teaching jobs in China. Please click the “Apply Now” button to connect to our HR department for further information and work opportunities.
Am I qualified to teach in China?
A passport holder from: the United States, United Kingdom, Ireland, Canada, New Zealand, Australia or South African. (due to visa regulations).
Graduate (of any subject) with a bachelor degree.
Clean background check.
Have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/TESL certification .
Do I need a TEFL certificate to teach in China?
- You need to have a teaching credentials (TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/ PGCE, etc.).
Candidates graduated from major in education do not need teaching credentials.
- Reference letters issued by the previous employers in China and overseas, which covers recent 2 years teaching experiences could instead of teaching certificate.
- You may take our FREE TEFL lessons now.
Do I need to have a degree to teach in China?
Candidates need to have a bachelor degree of any subject.
What do you need to teach English abroad?
1. Desire to work abroad and enjoy teaching English in China.
2. Capital preparation for coming.
3. Documents collection for work visa application.
4. Close connection with BWBMart, our partners and the School.
Is there an application fee?
There is a non-refundable fee of €500.