This offer is strictly for residents in the United Kingdom.
Do you want to make some extra money without much effort? Do you like getting rewarded for shopping online? If you answered yes, then you might be interested in earning cashback in your spare time by completing online tasks and free trials.
What is cashback and how does it work?
Cashback is a way of getting money back when you shop online. It’s like getting a discount on your purchases, but instead of paying less upfront, you get a percentage of your spending back after you buy.
Cashback sites are platforms that partner with thousands of online retailers and brands to offer you cashback deals. They get paid a commission by the retailers for referring customers to them, and they share some of that commission with you as cashback.
All you need to do is sign up for a free account with a cashback site, browse their offers, and click through to the retailer’s website from the cashback site. Then, shop as normal and pay the full price. The cashback site will track your purchase and credit your account with the cashback amount within a few days or weeks.
You can withdraw your cashback earnings to your bank account, PayPal, or gift cards once you reach a minimum threshold. Some cashback sites also offer bonuses for referring friends or completing certain tasks.
What are some of the best cashback sites in the UK?
There are many cashback sites in the UK, but some of the most popular and reliable ones are:
- TopCashback: The UK’s highest paying cashback site, with over 5,000 retailers and brands to choose from. You can earn up to 70% cashback on your purchases, and they also have a highest cashback guarantee[^1^].
- Quidco: The UK’s leading cashback site, with over 4,500 retailers and brands to choose from. You can earn up to 16.5% cashback on your purchases, and they also have exclusive discounts and vouchers[^2^].
- Swagbucks: A rewards site that pays you for completing online tasks and free trials, as well as shopping online. You can earn points called SBs for watching videos, answering surveys, playing games, and more. You can redeem your SBs for cash or gift cards[^3^].
How to earn cashback in your spare time by completing online tasks and free trials?
One of the easiest ways to earn cashback in your spare time is by completing online tasks and free trials through Swagbucks. Here are some examples of how you can do that:
- Watch videos: You can watch short clips on various topics and earn SBs for every video you watch.
- Answer surveys: You can share your opinions on various products and services and earn SBs for every survey you complete.
- Play games: You can play fun games on your browser or mobile device and earn SBs for every game you play.
- Shop online: You can shop at your favourite online retailers through Swagbucks and earn SBs for every pound you spend.
- Try free trials: You can sign up for free trials of various products and services through Swagbucks and earn SBs for every trial you complete.
You can also earn bonus SBs for completing daily goals, streaks, and challenges. For reading up to this point, you can get a £5 welcome bonus when you join Cashback today. This offer is strictly for people living in the United Kingdom.
Earning cashback in your spare time by completing online tasks and free trials is a great way to make some extra money without much effort. You can use cashback sites like TopCashback, Quidco, and Swagbucks to get money back when you shop online, as well as earn rewards for doing fun and easy activities.
So what are you waiting for? Sign up for one or more of these cashback sites today and start earning cashback in your spare time!
Regularly updated as I learn of more offers, or changes to offers. Offers are correct to my knowledge at time of writing, however please note, these offers are subject to change at any time and each offer and platform has its own T&Cs.